SAFFA MADE wants you to enjoy your time on our site(s). We will do everything that we can to make each experience with us and our partners a great experience. In order to do so and to make the most of your experience with us we ask that you please read and understand our Terms and Conditions.
BUSINESS: A company or entity that either lists a service(s) and/ or product(s), that has agreed to the SAFFA MADETerms and Conditions, and other SAFFA MADE contracts or agreements.
EXPLORER: An Individual, company and/or entity that uses any service(s) and/ or product(s), that has agreed to the SAFFA MADE’s Terms and Conditions, and other contracts or agreements.
THIRD-PARTY: A company or entity that operates as an independent vendor for SAFFA MADE.
SITE VISITOR: Any individual, company, or other entity that visits the SAFFA MADE site(s).
USE OF THE OUR SITE(S):
1. Use of the SAFFA MADE site(s) is subject to all applicable international, federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, you may download material displayed on the SAFFA MADE site(s) for personal, non-commercial use only.
2. You may not distribute, modify, copy, publish, transmit, display, sell, license, use, reuse or create derivative works of any of the contents of or material displayed on the SAFFA MADE site(s) for any public or commercial purpose without the written consent of SAFFA MADE or any third party SAFFA MADE deems necessary.
3. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded and/or copied material. Any copy of material from the SAFFA MADE site(s) you make and distribute for any purpose must also include these Terms of Conditions. You may not access or use the SAFFA MADE site(s) in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the SAFFA MADE site(s), or any server or network underlying the SAFFA MADE site(s), or interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the site(s).
SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION:
2. Anything you send to the SAFFA MADE site(s) may be used by SAFFA MADE. for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, and posting. By submitting material to SAFFA MADE, you irrevocably transfer and assign SAFFA MADE and forever waive and agree never to assert, any copyrights, "moral" rights, or other rights that you may have in such material.
3. SAFFA MADE is free to use, without obligation of any kind, any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how contained in any communication you send to the SAFFA MADE site(s) for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services.
THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER TERMS OF CONDITION AND RESTRICTIONS:
CANCELLATION OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICE(S):
1. If you do not cancel or change your purchase or usage agreement before the cancellation policy period applicable to the agreement, which varies by third-party prior to the use of their agreement you might be subject to a charge of applicable rates, tax recovery charges and service fees.
2. You agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. Some third-parties do not permit changes to or cancellations of their agreements after they are made, as indicated in the Terms of Conditions and restrictions in their agreements. You agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions imposed with respect to your third party agreement.
HOSTILE OR DANGEROUS AREAS:
1. Services to most areas in the United States and to international destinations are completed without incident; however services to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others.
2. SAFFA MADE urges users to review their local government’s department of state or foreign service office for, announcements, warnings or prohibitions, or other related information prior to using any third-party service(s) located in international or problematic destinations.
3. BY OFFERING, RECOMMENDING, OR LISTING ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE(S) OR PRODUCT(S) IN A PARTICULAR COUNTRY OR REGION, SAFFA MADE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE USE OF SERVICE TO SUCH DESTINATIONS AS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM USING ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE(S) TO SUCH DESTINATION(S).
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. SAFFA MADE is a neutral party. SAFFA MADE welcomes all “BUSINESSES” and “EXPLORERS” to use the SAFFA MADE platform(s).
2. SAFFA MADE has no control over any ingredients, information, etc. given to/or requested by any “EXPLORER” to and from any “THIRD-PARTY” and/or “BUSINESS”. Each party understands that they are responsible to read and seek advice for any special dietary and/or other needs that they may require from any other party.
3. SAFFA MADE relies on the accuracy of the information provided by its “EXPLORERS”, “BUSINESSES”, and/or “USERS”. That said, any party that uses the SAFFA MADE site(s) does so under their own discretion and agrees to SAFFA MADE release from any liability.
4. SAFFA MADE does not have any control or negotiating power on rates, services, or the individual terms and conditions offered by the “BUSINESS”, “THIRD-PARTY” or “USER”.
SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. As a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” for SAFFA MADE you AGREE to the rules and regulations that SAFFA MADE has set forth under these Terms and Conditions.
2. As a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” you AGREE to provide accurate and updated information about your company, service(s) and product(s) that you provide.
3. As a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” you AGREE that you will NOT provide any false or misleading information regarding your business, product(s) or service(s).
4. As a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” you will HONOR and COMPLY with all agreements and contracts that your company or entity agrees to with “EXPLORER(S)” under the laws and regulations of any and all local, federal, national and international governments.
5. As a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” you AGREE that your business/entity is in good standing and in legal regulation with all government and industry regulations.
6. As a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” you AGREE that if your company is awarded any opportunity through SAFFA MADE, SAFFA MADE outlet or SAFFA MADE affiliate network(s) that you will HONOR the referral fee agreement.
1. SAFFA MADE offers “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” an annual/monthly rate(s) for the SAFFA MADE website(s).
2. The “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” understands and AGREES that SAFFA MADE reserves the right to change or modify the annual/monthly rate(s) at any time without notice.
3. SAFFA MADE will notify all “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” with a 30 day notice of any pricing or Terms and Conditions changes.
4. By agreeing to the annual option the “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” understands that SAFFA MADEwill auto renew the subscription unless told not to renew. The “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” understands that their account will be charged the annual/monthly listing fee on the renewal date.
5. The “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” understands that if their account is not renewed within two business days of their renewal date their data and information will be removed from ALL SAFFA MADE media outlets. The “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” will be responsible for any additional setup fees to reinstate their data and account.
6. SAFFA MADE does NOT offer or provide any reimbursement or refund for this service.
7. If the “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” cancels or terminates their agreement they must do so in writing. SAFFA MADE will remove all information affiliated with the “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” account within 10 business days of notice.
1. SAFFA MADE reserves the right to charge a onetime setup fee for any new “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” account.
2. SAFFA MADE also reserves the right not to charge a setup fee without notice.
3. SAFFA MADE reserves the right to modify or change any setup fee agreements and pricing without notice.
1. The Referral Agreement is between SAFFA MADE and the “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY”. This agreement states that any opportunity awarded to a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” is subjected to a percentage of the awarded contract.
2. Depending on the product(s) or service(s) of the “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” will determine the percentage that will be awarded to SAFFA MADE.
3. SAFFA MADE reserves the right to modify and treat each Referral Agreement as a case by case agreement.
4. SAFFA MADE reserves the right to terminate a Referral Agreement at any time without notice.
Additional Services and Products:
1. SAFFA MADE has a portfolio of services and products that it offers “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” and “EXPLORERS”. Each product or service that is offered has its own terms and conditions and pricing agreements.
2. SAFFA MADE encourages all “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” and “EXPLORERS” to request a pricing booklet to have access to all additional services and products SAFFA MADE offers.
3. SAFFA MADE reserves the right to add, modify or remove any service or product without notice.
Pricing and Service Disclaimer:
1. All “BUSINESSES/ THIRD PARTIES” take the responsibility and liability of making available to all “EXPLORERS” their terms and conditions, pricing agreements and other contracts of services.
2. All “BUSINESSES/ THIRD PARTIES” understand that it is the responsibility and liability of the “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” to explain their service and pricing agreements on any opportunity given to by an “EXPLORER”.
3. All “BUSINESSES/ THIRD PARTIES” and “EXPLORERS” agree to the risk of using the SAFFA MADE platform.
4. All “BUSINESSES/ THIRD PARTIES” agree and understand that SAFFA MADE cannot guarantee any business opportunity to any “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY”.
5. All “EXPLORERS” agree that SAFFA MADE cannot guarantee that there will be a solution(s) or a perfect match to the “EXPLORER”.
Refusal of Service(s):
1. SAFFA MADE reserves the right to refuse service to any “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY/ EXPLORER” without explanation or written notice.
2. SAFFA MADE protects all of our “BUSINESSES/ THIRD PARTIES” and “EXPLORERS” time, money, and reputation. SAFFA MADE reviews each “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” and “EXPLORERS” individually and if a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” or “EXPLORER” poses any risk, threat or any liability to our platform they will not be allowed.
3. A “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” has the right to refuse a service(s) or product(s) to any “EXPLORER”.
4. An “EXPLORER” has the right to refuse an opportunity to “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY”.
Misleading or False Statements:
1. SAFFA MADE has a zero tolerance for false or misleading information. SAFFA MADE will remove any “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” or “EXPLORER” that provides any false or misleading information.
2. The “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” will be responsible for any legal, financial or other damages that occurred due to their Misleading or False information.
3. The “EXPLORER” will be responsible for any legal, financial or other damages that occurred due to their Misleading or False information.
4. The “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” and “EXPLORER” agree and understand that any agreement between a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” and “EXPLORER” is between the “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” and “EXPLORER”.
5. The “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” and “EXPLORER” agree to NOT hold SAFFA MADE liable or responsible either legally or financially for any third party’s misleading or false statements.
1. If a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” has three (3) or more complaints in a ninety (90) day cycle the “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” will be removed from the SAFFA MADE platform.
2. If an “EXPLORER” has two (2) or more complaints in a ninety (90) day cycle the “EXPLORER” will be removed from the SAFFA MADE platform.
3. If a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” or “EXPLORER” is removed due to complaints they will have a onetime opportunity to reapply after 120 days.
4. SAFFA MADE will review all complaints and determine if a “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” or “EXPLORER” is in violation of the SAFFA MADE terms and conditions.
5. A “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” and “EXPLORER” will be notified of any complaints against them and will have the opportunity to appeal the complaint.
1. SAFFA MADE reserves the right to deny use of all or part of the SAFFA MADE site(s) to any “EXPLORER” or “BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” for any reason without notification.
2. SAFFA MADE may in its sole discretion and at any time, modify or terminate the SAFFA MADE site(s) and remove or refuse to post any information, content or materials.
Responsibility and Liability:
1. SAFFA MADE endeavors to ensure that the Contents of the SAFFA MADE site(s) are accurate and current. Nonetheless, despite our efforts this website may contain errors. SAFFA MADE disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding all information contained in and displayed on the SAFFA MADE site(s), including any use thereof, as well as any and all links to and from the website.
2. The information will, from time to time, be updated and/or changed, and SAFFA MADE reserves the right to make all such changes to the content of this website without any obligation to advise and/or notify visitors to the website that such changes have been, or will be made.
3. Your use of the SAFFA MADE site(s) is at your own risk. To the maximum extent allowed by law, neither SAFFA MADE nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the SAFFA MADE site(s), will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity), however caused, arising out of your access to, use of, or reliance on the SAFFA MADE site(s), even if SAFFA MADE has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, SAFFA MADE assumes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for any damages relating to or caused by any viruses which may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or downloading from, the SAFFA MADE site(s).
5. SAFFA MADE cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the SAFFA MADE site(s).
6. SAFFA MADE has not reviewed all of the linked sites and does not regularly review all the sites which are linked to the SAFFA MADE site(s), and the fact of such links does not indicate any approval or endorsement of any material contained on any linked site(s).
7. SAFFA MADE is not responsible for the contents of any site linked to the SAFFA MADE site(s). Your connection to and use of any such linked site is at your own risk.
8. The responsibility of maintaining accurate information on the linked site is the responsibility of the independent vendor.
9. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING PRICING ERRORS.
10. IN PARTICULAR, SAFFA MADE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF A THIRD-PARTY SERVICE(S) AND/OR PRODUCT(S) DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF AVAILABILITY, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.), MUCH OF WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS.
11. IN ADDITION, SAFFA MADE EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS ON OUR WEBSITE OR OTHER MATERIAL.
12. SAFFA MADE AND ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY SAFFA MADE.
13. SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SAFFA MADE AND ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM SAFFA MADE AND ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SAFFA MADE AND ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
14. THE THIRD PARTY’S AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF SAFFA MADE.
15. SAFFA MADE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM.
16. SAFFA MADE HAS NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND ITS DIRECT CONTROL, AND HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
17. IN NO EVENT SAFFA MADE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF SAFFA MADE ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
18. Despite the limitation above, SAFFA MADE or its respective suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of the and/or its respective suppliers will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) any fee you may have paid to SAFFA MADE in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (USD$100.00) or the equivalent in local currency.
19. The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of the SAFFA MADE and/or their respective suppliers.
1. SAFFA MADE is a marketing and sales platform that is a neutral party that brings service(s) and product(s) providers (“BUSINESS/ THIRD PARTY”) and service users (An entity that wishes to use a product or service from a vendor) together.
2. SAFFA MADE is NOT a broker or reseller of its “BUSSINESS/ THIRD PARTY” Partners. SAFFA MADE will NOT act as a Broker, Collection Agent, Legal Representation, and/or Customer Service provider for any “BUSINESS / THIRD PARTY” vendor that is listed on SAFFA MADE, SAFFA MADE Marketing and Sales or other Material bearing the SAFFA MADE Name, Logo or brand.
3. SAFFA MADE does not take any legal or financial responsibility for any damages, loss, stolen or any other errors and admissions provided by either the “service provider” or “service user”. By accepting the Terms and Conditions the “service provider” and “service user” willingly accepts SAFFA MADE’s terms and conditions and releases all legal and financial responsibility from SAFFA MADE, SAFFA MADE media outlets and SAFFA MADE affiliated partners.
4. The information and services provided or referenced on the SAFFA MADE site(s) are provided "as is" and with all faults, and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with the user. This means that although SAFFA MADE uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the SAFFA MADE site(s), SAFFA MADE makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
5. SAFFA MADE makes no warranty, either express or implied, that any information or service provided or referenced by the SAFFA MADE site(s) is either merchantable or accurate, that such information or service will fulfill any of your particular purposes or needs, or that such information or service does not infringe on any third party rights.
6. SAFFA MADE may periodically add, change, or improve any of the information, products, services, programs, and technology described on the SAFFA MADE site(s) without notice. SAFFA MADE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the SAFFA MADE site(s).
Additional Legal Information:
1. The Terms of Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Missouri, excluding only its conflict of law provisions.
2. Each visitor, user, or vendor of the SAFFA MADE site(s) hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within the State of Missouri, and waives any jurisdictional venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
3. Any failure by SAFFA MADE to enforce any of its rights under the Terms of Conditions or applicable laws shall not constitute a waiver of such right. If any provision of the Terms of Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you, SAFFA MADE and the court shall endeavor to give effect to the intent reflected in that provision, and the remaining Terms of Conditions provisions shall retain their full force and effect.
COPYRIGHTS AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS:
1. You should assume that everything on the SAFFA MADE site(s) is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and that it must not be used except as provided in the Terms of Conditions or with the express written consent of SAFFA MADE or any third party SAFFA MADE deems necessary. SAFFA MADE neither warrants nor represents that your use of the material displayed on the SAFFA MADE site(s) will not infringe rights of third parties. Any product, service, program, or technology described on the SAFFA MADE site(s) may be the subject of other intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or patent rights) owned by SAFFA MADE. Any such right that is not expressly licensed herein is reserved by SAFFA MADE.
2. Logos, images of people or places displayed on the SAFFA MADE site(s) are either the property of, or used with permission by, SAFFA MADE. Use of these logos, images by you or other third parties is prohibited unless expressly permitted in the Terms of Conditions or elsewhere on the SAFFA MADE site(s). Any unauthorized use of these logos, images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable regulations and statutes.
3. Any product, service, program or technology described in any document published by SAFFA MADE on the SAFFA MADE site(s) may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by SAFFA MADE. Any such right that is not expressly licensed here under is reserved by SAFFA MADE.
4. The trademarks and copyrights not attributed to SAFFA MADE are the property of their respective owners.
TRADEMARKS AND BRAND NAMES:
1. The trademarks, logos and service marks, whether registered or unregistered will collectively be considered as “Trademarks” displayed on the SAFFA MADE site(s) are Trademarks of SAFFA MADE and others.
2. Nothing contained on the SAFFA MADE site(s) should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the SAFFA MADE site(s) without the written permission of SAFFA MADE or such third party that may own the Trademark.
3. Misuse of any Trademarks, or any other content, displayed on the SAFFA MADE site(s) is prohibited. SAFFA MADE will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. SAFFA MADE reserves the right to change, modify, or amend any or all of these Terms of Conditions at any time.
3. This Page was last modified on: 01/27/2018
4. The SAFFA MADETerms and Conditions was last modified on: 01/27/2018
If you need to contact SAFFA MADE regarding the SAFFA MADE site(s) or if you have any questions, concerns or complaints feel free to contact us at the following channels:
SAFFA MADE will try and answer any question or resolve any dispute concerning our Terms and Conditions with remedial action as we reasonably determine in our discretion and in accordance with applicable laws.